So yesterday I was watching Titanic and of course I thought about seeing it with one of my best friends in elementary school Juliet. I am sure other friends were there but, I only remember Juliet being there. You see, she and I were HUGE Leo Dicap lovers. She and I each saw that movie about 4 times in the theaters. Cray Cray huh?! NOT! I of course had to facebook her and tell her I was watching. Anyways, that lead to a convo about how Leo is still mighty fine. In fact he has gotten hotter with age. Don't you agree? You better. haha JK you dont have to agree with me.
Do you agree with me now? Hopefully yes!
i agree. he is fiiiiiinnne!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteYeah dude... Leo is smokin. I have a feeling he's a shallow d-bag in person... buttt if I was that hot I probably would be shallow too. hehehe
ReplyDeletehow dreamy is he???
ReplyDeletegah... love this.
and you are so cute. it's insane.
He's good, I agree...!
ReplyDeleteFollowing, I love your blog!
xoxo
I NEEED to see Titanic. Tried watching it once when I was like 12 and got too depressed. But that is such a romantic story. Love your blog! Newest reader! :)
ReplyDelete