2/06/2012

our weekend.


+ a little pattern mixing on date night.
+ sunset friday night.
+ why, yes i take pics of myself while the hubs gets gas,
+ yummy greek food.
+ these little greek doughnuts are amazing. i can see me craving these whne im preggers someday.
+ at the movies.
+ did lots of sleeping this weekend.
+ saturday morning cuddles.
+ dinner with the family at texas roadhouse. arent they nieces cute?
+ nail painting.
+ played hooky from church due to the whole only sleeping 2 hours saturday night. so i spent most of the day sleeping. i know shame on me.
+ no big deal just watching the puppy bowl. 


This weekend was all kinds of awesome. Well all but the whole not sleeping Saturday night but, that is another story for another day. 


I even got to skype with this awesome girl my blog BFF Ashley! Isn't it funny how you can feel like you have known someone forever but, actually never met them. Yep, that's how Ash and I are. Well, hopefully we hang for real hang out since we only live like 1 and half away from each other! Yep, it's awesome sauce! 


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 
Don't forget to enter the giveaway! xoxox

8 comments

  1. Cute! I love your little pattern mixing in that first pic. Sounds like a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend to me! Hope you have an even better day today. :)

    Happy Monday, Eryka!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is such fun! I love your pics : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. any time you get lots of sleeping calls for a very good weekend indeed :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is random and really doesn't have to do with anything you posted about, but I love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i.love.greek.food.

    I need to find a greek restaurant in my area asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bailey is such a nut! And thanks for the great "Super Bowl" party that consisted of Drive and Undercover Boss :) The food was super good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls