2/17/2012

Wanna Ad Swap in March!

 Don't know how the ad swapping works?! 
We send each other our blog buttons and then we post them on one another's blogs for the month of March. Or if you wanna make a deal with me to keep our buttons up for longer let me know. I am more than willing to do so. I also am willing to resize your buttons for you if you would like me too. Or if you need help with making one just send me note saying so. 

Oh, and did I mention its FREE?!

By ad swapping with me you also have to option to a guest post or a giveaway on my blog. If you are interested in either one Let me know which one you or if you wanna do both!

If you wanna swap buttons please send me an email at erykaann88{at}gmail{dot}com
by the 29th of this month. With your button sized no larger than 160x250. I know it seems like a weird size but, thats what my buttons I have on here now are. 

{this picture has nothing to do anything..i just never posted it on the blog before. it's from thanksgiving. haha}


yay for ad swapping!

5 comments

  1. I'm interested, but do not have a button yet or any on my blog! Would you be willing to help me out? It sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to swap if you're willing! Maybe I can send you my button and you can see what size it is? Ha ha, sorry to do that, I resized it on Picnik and now have no idea how to figure out its new size. It's funny, I actually have similar pictures I've taken...because I really love my brown boots. So much.

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to swap! I will email you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you an email! I enjoyed the swap for February! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls