2/08/2012

weekly link up party: top five beauty products

Don't forget to enter the giveaway. Click here.

Photobucket

Hey guys! Welcome to the 2nd link up party. Today the topic is:
your top five beauty products.


my list:


1. Morning burst face wash: it's one of my must haves!
2. Falsies mascara: amazing!!!
3. Benefit blush "Dallas": perf shade for most skin tones.
4. Straightener: I have a Chi currently and it's awesome. I used to have a GHD but it broke...I highly recommend paying the price for a nice straightener. Makes all the difference! I even curl with mine!
5. Paul Mitchell skinny serum: Can't go a day without. My hair is frizzy without it. I love it!

Now it's your turn:
how it works:
1. each week we will post the topic for that week, then blog about it on your blog and add the pic from above to your post. 
2. then, come back here and link it up at the end of this post as well as go over to ashley's blog and do the same. make sure you link up to both!! 
3. now, read other bloggers lists and get to know them, that makes it the party!!! be sure to spread the word of this awesome weekly link up party! 





4 comments

  1. That is the best mascara in existence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally tried that mascara and I hated it! It was super clumpy. I swear by LashBlast by Maybelline. The only thing is that it doesn't last very long in the bottle and then I am poor because I am always buying stupid stuff to slather onto my eye lashes. I'm trying out a new brand right now, but I'll probably go back. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have never had problems with it. Weird! I also really like the old but awesome covergirl one. you know the one in the pink and green bottle. forget what it's called! haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls