3/26/2012

our weekend



+ a little easter decor
+ painted nails of course
+ peeta's face on my shirt
+ yeah, saw hunger games. but that will be a WHOLE another post tomorrow!
+ sushi date 
+ love that they bring your straws in a cute lil vase
+ went on an adventure with the hubby to SLC
+ took the train
+ the brand new city creek mall in SLC
+ its so pretty there
+ cute baby toms at nordy's
+ met up with ashley at city creek 
+ we had so much shopping
+ blog bff's
+ such a fun day with miss ash
+ there was so many people it was INSANE
+ the hubby bbq'ing 
+ mmm jones soda
+ watched wizard of oz saturday night
+ rewarded myself for getting through my talk at church with a liitle ben and jerrys

as you can see this weekend packed full. it was so much fun. shopping with ashley was the best. i love that girl. we had oh so many laughs. hey, ashley remember when you dropped that nail polish at forever 21. oh and when we walked around the parking garage trying to find your car. oh and lets not forget me trying to give directions to my house and being SUPER dyslexic. sorry girl! haha. such a fun weekend. hope you all had a happy weekend. check back tomorrow to read all my hunger games thoughts. i have ALOT! xoxo 

6 comments

  1. That was YOU shopping with Ashley?! I saw those pics on Instagram and I didn't even recongize you! :P Looks like y'all had a grand time. I love your pink polish.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! I'm jealous I wasn't there too!! I Love Ashley! We skyped the other night which was so fun! :) What a fun weekend you had! Can't wait to check out city creek when I visit SLC! Miss you, miss Eryka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ashley :) looks like you two had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your talk went well!
    your weekend looks amazing! i cant wait to see the hunger games!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. best. shopping. trip. ever. i still cannot get over me dropping the polish ... HILARIOUS!!! thanks for a lovely saturday afternoon e! xoxo

    ps how did your talk go!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to hear what you thought about the film!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls