Here is the first post of the March photo a day. I have only slacked on one day. Its ok I still took it the next day! haha. Are you playing along? Let me know.Here is the list in case you havent seen it yet?
I had the best intentions to play along this month, but after 2 days I was done for! haha maybe April...or May! :) I love your "not so typical" pictures!! :)
Hi there! So I just found your blog, and what can I say, I love it already. Your anniversary post is just so sweet, and I love how simple and beautiful your layout is. Anyway, I'm happy to say I'm your newest follower.
oh this is awesome!! i love photo challenges. so creative :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteHey would you be willing to do a sponsor guest blog post for my readers to get to know you better?
I had the best intentions to play along this month, but after 2 days I was done for! haha
ReplyDeletemaybe April...or May! :)
I love your "not so typical" pictures!!
:)
Hi there! So I just found your blog, and what can I say, I love it already. Your anniversary post is just so sweet, and I love how simple and beautiful your layout is. Anyway, I'm happy to say I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteBrooke
liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com
i think the "smile" is my favorite ;)
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable girl!
xo TJ
such a fun challenge. I need to jump on this bandwagon.
ReplyDeleteStop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!