{all via tumblr}
Psssttt....did you know that next Friday is when The Hunger Games comes out? Well duh you did! You should!!! When this clip came out I had my first FULL fledge fan girl freak out. Like, no joke. Dan might have to medicate me when we go see the movie the day it comes out. bahaha! I cannot even wait. It is gonna be so amazing. You best believe I am wearing my Peeta shirt! ahh!
Did you die? I did. Well not really! lol!
Psssttt....did you know that next Friday is when The Hunger Games comes out? Well duh you did! You should!!! When this clip came out I had my first FULL fledge fan girl freak out. Like, no joke. Dan might have to medicate me when we go see the movie the day it comes out. bahaha! I cannot even wait. It is gonna be so amazing. You best believe I am wearing my Peeta shirt! ahh!
Did you die? I did. Well not really! lol!

I am SOO excited for The Great Gatsby!
ReplyDeletePeony
I just giggled and clapped my hands when I watched your clip. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE HUNGER GAMES.
ReplyDeleteLindsey (Millie's older sister, just in case you were wondering who the creeper following your blog was. ha ha)
Hunger Games looks so good.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
FEST
oh my gosh. that clip from the hunger games. ahhh! excitement!
ReplyDeleteOh I cant wait for The Great Gatsby! I am sure its gonna be brilliant. Anything with Leo is :)
ReplyDelete