3/22/2012

tumblr love day


{all via tumblr}

+ love that beatles/hunger games pic. its pretty awesome. 
+ how gorgeous does meryl streep look? love her.
+ totally missing the bay area today. 
+ love that hunger games quote. ahhh it comes out tomorrow!!!

5 comments

  1. No worries...love that.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hakuna matata one! AND the one of SF.
    -jes, your newest follower born and raised in sf and then moved to portland. so i feel you!
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is adorable. i love that hunger games/beatles pic! two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I am loving soooo much...first, your blog!! It is adorable! How have I never been here before?!? Second, Hakuna Matata. LOVE it. Third, Hunger Games!!! YES! Like the rest of the world I'm completely obsessed. Can't wait to see the movie...so my love for Peeta Mellark can continue to grow. Ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls