4/13/2012

pinterest love



{pin with me}
my pinteresting thoughts 
+ loving this blue and green combo
+ i am thinking i will have to purchase this yellow gingham shirt
+ stripes are always good
+ love that light blue color
+ navy dress is a must
+ teal shoes are pretty

here are some pretty pins of some things i am loving for my wardrobe for this summer. i have some pieces that are similar to these. don't you love these colors? yellow, navy, teal, blue, and green. pretty together. 

i hope you all have a great weekend. we are going to a bee's game tonight with jase and rachel. then saturday my dad, stepmom, brothers and sister are coming over for a BBQ. yay for spring weekends. 

happy weekend.

7 comments

  1. um....I WANT THAT YELLOW BUTTON UP. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have that gingham shirt! Precious blog! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to find a less expensive version of those shoes. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goshhhh why don't i have money !?!?!?!!

    asldkfjas;ldkfjsal;dkjf!!!

    i need those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm i pretty much want everything in this. especially that blue dress. it is PERFECtion.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls