5/07/2012

our weekend in photos

guys, i actually used my real camera this weekend. i know, shocking. here are a few pictures from our weekend. i took a bunch with instagram too, those will be coming later on. 

 









view from dinner on friday//yummy gyro//nails matched my pants//dan being camera shy, as always//shopping at city creek//ate our greek doughnuts at city creek//gorgeous flowers on temple square//yummy doughnuts, like fa reals so good//pretty decor at my friend emily's reception in logan//this picture cracks me up they were looking right at me. bahaha. regardless, she was so gorgeous. i cannot believe my "twin" is married now too! :)

hope you are having a happy monday. guess what? come back tomorrow for a sweet giveaway!!! 

7 comments

  1. that gyro is making me drool big time right now. big. time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such a precious couple! and that food looks amazing. i love your nail color! i always love the flowers at Temple Square.

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I have been craving Greek food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE greek food! And I'm pretty sure we have the exact same ring. Or at least really close! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love the color of your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That weekend looks nothing less than perfect. The napkin hiding picture is cute.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls