6/25/2012

our insta weekend


this weekend looked a little like this. shopping with my s.i.l//cute baby clothes i had to force myself not to buy//watched this means war--its was aight//jase and rachel came over and brought sweet tooth fairy//windy weekend//sushi date//and my little brother turned 12 on sunday. cannot believe hes 12, so nuts! do you follow me on instagram yet? @erykaann oh and we saw moonrise kingdom this weekend. oh my goodness it was so brilliant. probably my new fave movie! go see it now! 

excuse me this week i will be sort of m.i.a towards the end of the week. this girl is getting married on saturday. don't worry i have not one but two GIVEAWAYS posting this week!!!! 

7 comments

  1. I watched This Means War this weekend too! I really liked it :) I hope you have a great monday and I'm excited about your giveaways!!
    xoxo Kinzie
    http://wherewevebean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love baby clothes. I always stop to ooo and ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sushi! Yum.

    Congratulations on the nuptials. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moonrise Kingdom WAS so good! Absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping to catch Moonrise Kingdom this weekend! Everyone is raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Moonrise Kingdom just the other day and loved it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls