ive been looking for a cute style for my cousins wedding on the 30th. im a bridesmaid and i think i want my hair up since its gonna be super hot. send me some ideas! :)
so, why dont you try one of these do's this weekend, some of the links are here others are linked to my pinterest since the links werent good. hate when that happens.
.:xoxo:.
ps. thanks for the love in response to the post below! you all are too sweet. everything is fine and its a new day! things will be all right! xoxox
ps. thanks for the love in response to the post below! you all are too sweet. everything is fine and its a new day! things will be all right! xoxox

I really, really like the top left side braid ponytail! I'd wear that all of the time if I was crafty enough with my own hair. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love a lot of these braided do's, I'm sure they'd look great on you! I have a whole hair board on my pinterest, which you can see here:
ReplyDeletehttp://pinterest.com/thislittleport/hair/