&& the winner of the earrings is.....
congrats ivy!!!! you have until sunday to contact me or i will have to choose new winners!! thanks for entering!!!! xoxox
I know you thinking oh snap another giveaway. Thats 2 in 2 days. Well, I am on a blogging break til Monday so I thought why not shower you guys with gifts! If you haven't entered the Shabby Apple giveaway from yesterday, what are you waiting for!
As I promised you ladies when I reached 200 followers I would do a giveaway! Well, here we are over 200 followers!!! I want to thank you for helping this little blog of mine grow. You are all awesome sauce. To show you how much I love you I am giving 2 lucky readers a prize. That's right 2 of you will each win one prize. I so wish I could give you all prizes. :)
One reader will win a custom wood monogram made by yours truly. The winner will be able to choose the letter they would like as well as the colors//paper they want.
How To Enter:
+ You must be a follower of abcde
+ Leave your email in your comment
+ You must be a follower of abcde
+ Leave your email in your comment
Mandatory Entry:
+ Comment below and tell me what you want to see more of on abcde. Giveaways, Guest posts, personal stories.
The winner will be announced in this post on Friday July 6th! Thank you again for all your love and support. Good Luck!!!! XO
+ Comment below and tell me what you want to see more of on abcde. Giveaways, Guest posts, personal stories.
The winner will be announced in this post on Friday July 6th! Thank you again for all your love and support. Good Luck!!!! XO


.jpg)

Oh you are so awesome. I love hearing about you, and seeing your cute style and your little stories. (Also, giveaways like this are pretty darn rad.)
ReplyDeleteHappy friday dear :)
i love this! i recently started a 3D letter collection (trying to get all the letters of the alphabet) so the monogram letter would be fun to win ! as for what you can do more of, i always like personal stories on blogs, they help readers get to know you better. =) -stephanie
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeletemybeagleboo{at}gmail{dot}com
I would love to see more personal stories! I am of course a follower and my email is ashleyv5812@yahoo.com!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and I love the giveaways and personal stories. I hope that I can get your adorable letter. Love your blog!
ReplyDeletekinziebean@gmail.com
I follow! (abowler.88@gmail.com) and I love personal stories but any of that is great too ;) You're so cute!
ReplyDeleteEryka! I love that you do these giveaways! I would really love to see more personal stories on your blog! Just so I can keep up with you and Dan! XOXO Oh yeah and my WINNING ;) email is alaciamaloy@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely a follower. I can't say that I don't love giveaways. But I also am loving your personal stories because I feel like I can relate to each and every one of them!
ReplyDeletetandaschroeder@gmail.com
we & serendipity
I prefer personal stories :)
ReplyDeleteI follow!
brooklynburton@hotmail.com
i follow and i would love to hear more personal stories :)
ReplyDeletesportymegan05@hotmail.com
I love your blog! I really love how you keep it so updated and interesting. I always love seeing your instagram weekend. I love that idea and might steal it ;) I would love to see more personal stories from the Clark family . Blog on!I'll continue to spread the word about the abcde blog!
ReplyDeleteuh oh! kimbird58@gmail.com
Deletei follow:)
ReplyDeletei love your blog! i always love the personal stories so those are always good to have more of for sure:)
<3
Kenzie
m.kenzie.blog@gmail.com
i follow your blog, of course. i would LOVE to see more personal stories!! i love personal things. haha
ReplyDeletemrs.brielledubois@gmail.com
xo, b.
I definitely follow! And I love the instagram pictures/personal stories. Ohhh and the stuff about cute clothes/jewelry/swim suits! :)
ReplyDeleteivy.lauren@hotmail.com
I feel bad entering so you totally don't have to pick me...but I do love personal stories and pictures. It's fun to see what you guys are up to!
ReplyDelete{and super cute earrings btw!}
I follow and would always love to hear about more giveaways! Who doesn't love free stuff? :]
ReplyDeletecakwai2@hotmail.com