6/11/2012

summer bucket list

first  at foremost, thanks to you lovely ladies i have reached 200 followers. i am so shocked! i love each and everyone of you. thank you so much! to thank you all i have a giveaway in the works for you! :0 


jenna from the life of the wife posted her summer bucket list and i thought hey that is GENIUS! so here are some of ours. what is on your summer bucket list? do share! :) if you wanna see what our weekend looked like go here

8 comments

  1. such a good idea!! i want to do something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we feed ducks together?? I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do my Summer Bucket list too! This design is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this! feeding the ducks is my favorite thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by from VWB! :)
    I love this list! I wish it was summer here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seriously printing this bucket list out and hanging it on my fridge! Such a cute list for the summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is your blog! happy I found it! definitely your newest follower! xoxo- karina
    mine is http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls