heidi & travis
kent & lauren
and ellenore & jakob
i have way more than 3 so this was soo hard to choose. others i love are mollee and jakob, robert and allison, and jennifer and jason. amazing dances. gosh i love this show so much. do you watch. are you so excited to find out who will make the top 20 tonight!!! eeekkk! :)
ps. have any topic you want us to dish about. email us. ashley.shippen@gmail.com or abcde.the.blog@gmail.com
pps. be sure to come back tomorrow and friday for 2 giveaways!!!!!
xoxo
ps. have any topic you want us to dish about. email us. ashley.shippen@gmail.com or abcde.the.blog@gmail.com
pps. be sure to come back tomorrow and friday for 2 giveaways!!!!!
xoxo

ahhh love this show. i totally forgot about ellenore and jakob's dance!! soo good. can't wait for tonight!
ReplyDeleteI AM IN LOVE WITH SYTYCD!!!! ahhh
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH I'M LINKING UP FOR SUUUUUURE!!!! I have so many faves!!!
ReplyDeleteUgh I have not been watching this season! But I wish I was!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been watching this season, but I seriously LOVE this show. AH it's just so good. Dancing is one of the most beautiful things on earth. I'm glad I found a fellow fan!
ReplyDelete