7/12/2012

the last thing i...

today im linking up with jenna from the life of the wife. {who i must add is on my favorite bloggers currently}. she does this the last thing i....posts and i love them oh so much. so here we go! 








bought for myself: 
this adorable target swimsuit. i cannot wait to wear it in vegas next week!!! 

got excited about:
our vegas trip on the 21st. i cannot wait to have some fun with friends and the hubby in vegas! good clean fun that is! lol! 

got swayed into buying online: 
had to buy new classic cap sleeve shirts from downeast because it was about time to replace my old ones! im boring and got white ones. sorta wish i got this color though. 

laughed at: 
probably my husband and his friend kevin. those two are something else when they are together. 

pinned {and actually made} 
these coasters...i actually havent made them yet, but they are first on my d.i.y list! 



loved doing: 
sleeping. after an evening of lagoon last night and staying up til 2am because i couldn't sleep. print via. 

The Life of the Wife

5 comments

  1. i agree...i hate to admit it, but sometimes, my first thought when i wake up is "when do i get to go to sleep tonight??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Vegas and your suit is super adorable. I'm a lover of my sleep and am an awful person without it, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to Vegas for our one year anniversary! So exciting! :) Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those coasters!! Have SO MUCH fun in Vegas! Win lots of money for me will ya? ;) THANKS for linking up sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls