7/30/2012

life in photos


finally saw some of annie's wedding pics by jalene//cute new shirt//yummy salad i made//just wearin my peeta shirt//best candy ever//say hunger games again. amazing//my mother in law made my fav dessert sunday night//best friends and cousins//shop is coming along//pattern mixing//bridemaids at annies wedding june 30th//heading to surf and swim//mac n cheese get in my belly//working on that tan

you can see more of annie + micheals wedding here. jalene is amazing!!!

6 comments

  1. You always have amazing instas. I love following you :)

    Weekly instalife link-up on my blog today in case you want to join up!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these. and right before i was typing i saw the mac n cheese, get in my belly now. seriously!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun pics. I've been trying to work on my tan as well but things are not going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like the wedding pics!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that cake is still sitting in my fridge...and I want to go eat a ginormous piece or two...but I probably shouldn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo i cant wait to see more wedding! you look awesome, E!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls