7/09/2012

our insta life



+ we started LOST on netflix and are quickly working our way through the first season
+ my sister in law got a new dog so now we have a new nephew dog buddy
+ washed the car after our adventure saturday. we went up to bountiful peak to find a camp site for camping in a few weeks. found the perfect one!
+ a little spiritual uplifting 

that is what life has looked like for the husband and i lately. hope you all had a happy weekend. you can see more of my weekend via instagram. @erykaann follow me and ill return the love!

2 comments

  1. Isn't LOST addicting. I watched it when I got my tonsils out and I seriously watched almost the whole series. They always pull you in at the last minute. Lovelovelove your blog. xoxo kinzie
    wherewevebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man prepare to clear out the next few weeks/months of your life. Lost is that addicting and that good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls