8/02/2012

august sponsor spotlight

hi guys. can you believe its freaking august? this month there are some new sponsors for you to meet as well as some returning sponsors for you re-meet {is that even a word? well, it is now}. let me tell you they are some awesome ladies, im so excited to have each of them sponsoring abcde this month. now the whole reason you are here....after you read about some of these ladies go over to their blogs which you can find under their photos or their buttons over to the right. 








blog//twitter//instagram @anmcgowan//pinterest


blog//instagram @breezy_days



blog//instagram @mrsschammer



there you have some of the ladies sponsoring abcde this month. now, go on over to there blogs are get to know them better!!! 

1 comment

  1. LOVE these people! Except for a few, which I don't know, which I'm going to go check out right now :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls