8/27/2012

craving all things fall

fall must haves

fall must haves by erykaannclark 

am i alone in totally craving fall? im so ready to bust out my button ups, boots, and sweaters. i can't wait to style this baby for fall. fall is my fave season. if you haven't noticed. crisp days, pumpkin flavored everything, layering, rainy days, and pretty leaves. i think my love for this certain season comes from me being born in november. yay for november birthdays! anyways, excuse me while i go day dream about fall. {sigh} 

hope you all had a lovely weekend! 
xox

ps. if you know anything about when mad men is coming back. please, please let me know. this is serious guys. im dying for some new mad men. :)

7 comments

  1. oh man...i wish it was fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mad men!!!! i'm still waiting for season 5 to come out on netflix..hven't even seen that one yet because i was overseas during the whole darn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited for fall clothes, but really, i'm sick of stupid short sleeved shirts and people being able to see my white fat arms. haha. but really.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for fall clothes too! and I will be able to wear NORMAL clothes for the majority of fall-- woohoo! I love your picks here, all those skinnies and those boots are MUST HAVES! now, if I can only convince my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss! I''m SO ready for fall! I'm craving it like crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it all! cannot wait for the fall and of course fall fashion :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls