Lauren Conrad's Fall collection. I love me some LC. I have adored her since Laguna Beach {only the best show ever}. Then on the Hills. Sometimes I wish I was her. haha jk! Her Fall line is beyond amazing. I want to own every piece. See it here.
Happy Weekend Loves!
xo

I love LC. seriously obsessed with her, so I am sure her fall line is impeccable!
ReplyDeletexxS
Oh gosh, anything LC is definitely worth obsessing about. She is just so stylish and gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGeesh, I want to own every single piece! :) I love LC too...I even tried to watch Laguna Beach the other day on Netflix...but, I got vetoed by Zach. Apparently he didn't love the show as much as I did.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I want to be her. Mostly because I want her hair and all of her clothes. She's too fabulous. :)
ReplyDeleteI just love LC period! Such a good girl and sooo pretty!
ReplyDeletedrooling over these!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her line and her style!! I was so happy when she finally came to Kohl's a few years back.
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well, Eryka!!
I love her line! Except, I always buy her line from the clearance! :)
ReplyDelete#collegebudgets
I am a total LC fan as well! haha Hadn't seen her new stuff... looks like her best yet! Thanks for sharing, off to go check it all out now :)
ReplyDeleteI love her! She's so effortlessly beautiful.
ReplyDelete