8/20/2012

insta weekend


pretty sunlight friday morning//gorgeous sunset//jcrew catalog. happy mail day//city creek with my sister in law saturday//daniel sure loves me. he bought me hunger games on blu ray//slc temple//jcrew kills me everytime//watching the hunger games extras and relaxing sunday afternoon//pretty baby dresses at target. so baby hungry, not even funny. i may need to buy it for my cousin matt&val since they are having a baby girl in november//wingers with the mcgees saturday night//ordered these pretty glasses from firmoo. your first pair is free. all you pay is shipping 6.95!//getting our hick on with the mcgees saturday at the races

now excuse me while i go watch hunger games again. 

hope you all had a happy weekend. 
xoxo

5 comments

  1. I still can't get over that target baby girl dress. Seriously, it makes me wish I was having a girl :)

    and those glasses-- great find, can't wait to see them on! You'll have to post pictures, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. J crew kills me too. I want everything in that catalog but can only afford maybe one thing and thats if it goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah i love the last picture!! i adore the hunger games


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Winger's--I used to have a life goal of eating at every Winger's in the world (which wouldn't be that hard, except the two in Germany!).

    And The Hunger Games movie is pretty awesome... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i ordered the same glasses from firmoo they are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls