8/31/2012

pinterest love



i think i may need to make a quilt like this soon//gorgeous bedroom. can i have it?//if we ever got iphones i would want this pretty case//sunglass love//guys im in love with this nixon watch. wink wink hubs!
have a happy weekend loves!
xo

ps. get 50% off your Made With Love orders from now until monday. use code: LaborDayMWL 

Happy Labor Day weekend, loves! 

4 comments

  1. If you do end up making a quilt like that, be sure to put up a tutorial or something! It's absolutely adorable. ;) And I'm also kind of obsessing over that iPhone case... a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sara :) The quilt is awesome :D You find some really nice stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agreeing with the other two ladies. That quilt needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, i love the iphone case. and a quilt would be awesome, do it!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls