9/10/2012

a sunburn, family time and revenge watching


was so excited about this pear, only to discover it wasn't ripe. sad day//little brothers football game, guess he's not so little anymore//swinging with the nieces on sunday//finally finished clockwork prince. amazing//got the worst sunburn on my chest area. it hurts so bad. so sunday i took a nap with ice on my burn//netflix is the best and added revenge. let's just say i stayed up til 330am on sunday watching//ugly light in our room aka the boob light//pretty mountains on our sunday drive

did you guys have a good weekend? 
do anything fun?!
xoxo

5 comments

  1. anythings with sunburns, i totally get. seriously i've had the worst sunburns in the world, i've seen it all and i hate them.
    also, love revenge. hahah.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny to post about that light. I saw that on your instagram and did a double take! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see those lights, I think of boobs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. revenge is the BEST EVER!!! glad youre addicted!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revenge is amazing! Love it.

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls