i've decided to try this out. since it's the cool thing to do. {haha}
forever 21 top. size: large {fits like a medium} worn twice $5.00
forever 21 polka dot top. size: large {fits like a medium} worn twice $5.00
anthropolgie tank. size: large {fits like a medium-ish} never worn $15.00
{SOLD} mossimo striped top. size: medium worn once $3.00
tank dress. size: 8 worn once. $6.00
downeast basics black dress. size: medium worn once $10.00
floral dress. size: 8 $5.00
mossimo floral tank. size: medium $3.00
romy skirt. size: large {fits like a medium} $6.00
sales will be made through paypal. all items will ship for $3.00. if you are interested in something please email me at abcde.the.blog@gmail.com with your paypal address and the item/items you want. if you order more than one item there is no extra shipping charge.
xoxo










Um... I die. These are too cute. Can I buy some of them? Maybe could I come try them on sometime, first?
ReplyDeletecute idea!!
ReplyDeleteCute idea. I need to clean out my closet as well.
ReplyDeleteXO Jill
jillianturner.blogspot.com
This is such a good idea! I have so many items that I buy but never wear.. or only wear once!
ReplyDelete