1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in to the flour mixture. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Add vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir it up.
Drop by spoonful on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly brown and firm. {I baked mine for 11 and they were perfect.}
I made these the other day and then took em over to my in laws and let's just say they were a hit. I personally loved them when they were cold! Hope you enjoy! :)
{Recipe via FEST via All Reciepes}



I have to do it! They look delicious!
ReplyDeletexoxo
i love these! everyone in my family {including extended} always makes these every fall! they are by far my FAVORITE cookies. ever. :D
ReplyDelete♥, sarah
the life of a redhead
These look SO yummy! I'm going to have to try this recipe!
ReplyDeleteYum Yum Yum! Thanks for the recipe!! I wanna make it!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, those look so fluffy and soft! Which is just how I like my pumpkin cookies. I need to make these super soon!
ReplyDeleteI am drooling over my Google reader this evening. So many pumpkin recipes. Thanks for sharing! Will have to try these out :)
ReplyDeletelooks so yummy! just ordered some new cookie baking sheets so i have to try this soon! pinning it! =)
ReplyDeletemmmmm... those look so yummy. I think I'm going to have to do some baking now!
ReplyDeleteAlexis
swaney e
These look like heaven! I'll be doing some baking this weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteKari
www.ryanandkari.com