around the house
just a few pictures from around the house. these of course are only of the clean parts of the house. if you could see my kitchen sink and the bedroom floor, you would be all "dannggg girl!".
hope you are having a happy day!
xoxo
Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls
So cute! :D Love the little corners of your house.
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love how everything you showed adds color!! :) fun accents!
ReplyDeletesjdmiller.blogspot.com
cute, i love it. simple, but perfefct. i realized today i never put my halloween decorations up, whoops. haha.
ReplyDeleteK
Amen to the best room floor! Haha. Cute home :-)
ReplyDeleteBedroom not best. Wow. :-)
DeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteNow I feel like I need to buy cute decor. Ever since we moved back to Utah I have been bad with decorating.
ReplyDeleteCute ! I love how the lamp turned out!
very pretty shots. I really love that Keep Calm poster. I have been thinking of getting one for my home but havent taken the plunge yet
ReplyDelete