10/01/2012

happy list: october


+ tea in cute mugs 
+ cozy sweaters 
+ family 
+ pretty leaves 
+ cool mornings 
+ halloween candy 
+ cuddling with the hubby 
+ happy mail days 
+ button up and boots
+ a loving hubs
+ old one tree hill episodes 
+ the gospel 

can you believe its october? what the what?! how is this year going so fast? im not complaining at all. i love the fall. what is making you happy this month?! link it up below. :)

2 comments

  1. No I cant believe its October already! Where does the time go?? I need to start bringing my winter wardrobe out asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if my eyes just weren't open last year but the trees on the mountains look absolutely stunning in fall. thats on my happy list right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls