10/25/2012

sometimes


....you just need to wear your uggs, even if they aren't in "style" anymore. 
....the crunch of the leave brings a smile to your face. 
....fall is quickly is fading away due to the first snow we are having today. i guess winter will be gracing us with her presence sooner than we would like. 
....you love your short hair.
....everyday is struggle, but you try your hardest.
....your birthday is almost here!
....the highlight of your day is when the husband comes home. 
....it's hard to write in words what you feel. 
....hart of dixie is your new favorite show.
....tea makes everything better. 
....sleeping in is a must.
....finding ideas for dinner is easier somedays than others. 
....target has really cute things, and you wish you could buy them all. 
....pretty little lairs has to go and screw with your emotions. what the heck was up with the halloween special? ugh! 

have a happy snowy day {if your where it snows} loves. 
xoxo

9 comments

  1. I totally think uggs are the best boot ever! And i will totally wear them forever even if they aren't in style :) It is 86 degrees in florida though... I don't think i will get to wear my uggs anytime soon :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I love fall and I'm not ready for winter, and I could definitely use more sleep. BTW, I'm hosting a lip balm swap, please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, what the heck pll, i need more, now i freaking have to wait until january are you kidding me?
    sorry, i liked many other things in your post, but seriously, im still stuck on that episode.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha my uggs are so worn down its ridiculous but they're still my go to comfy boots! And what is with this snow already?? Are you missing Cali yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you guys miss out on the snow I got the other day? it's my second day of snow :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean about struggling. I've been having lots of times like that lately. No fun at all, but you have lots of support from the blog world (at least me!) and I will do my best to send a few prayers for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will forever love Uggs and sleeping in is ALWAYS a must. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate having to meal plan and think of new meals to make each week, it gets tedious and repetitive after a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls