Hey Guys. It's my Birthday week and to celebrate I with the help of some of my favorite blogging friends have put together a week of giveaways. I thought what a better way to show you how much I love you all than to give you gifts the week of my Birthday! There will be a new giveaway each day this week, leading up to my Birthday on Saturday! Today we have the adorable Elise from Elise's Pieces!
I'm Elise and I blog over at Elise's Pieces. I love life, design, and all things blogging. I'm opening a print shoppe soon with cute prints like this one I'm giving away today. Happy Birthday, Eryka!!
Let me tell you that this girl is just as darling in person as she is on her blog. && how cute is that print?! Love it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
i love elise. this makes me feel like i'm going to love you too. hello!
ReplyDeleteoh, and I would put this print in my bedroom....if I can find a spare inch of space. haha
DeleteThis is adorable! I love it. I would put it on my bookshelf in my living room- which is currently undergoing a makeover and could use something pretty like this :)
ReplyDeleteI would seriously hang this in my entry way! Because it's PERFECT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would totally hang this on the door into my room. It would inspire me not to be a lazy butt! :)
ReplyDeleteI would put this above our desk!
ReplyDeleteOn my desk to remind me what is most important!
ReplyDeleteI had never come across her blog if it weren't for you! Thank you so much! Loveeee that! I would definitely hang it on our fridge or outside of our bedroom on the wall.
ReplyDeleteI would put it on my bulletin board of awesomeness so that I could see it everyday!
ReplyDeleteI would put it in my room! :)
ReplyDelete