12/19/2012

it's almost christmas...say what


follow me on instagram @erykaann

peppermint joe-joes from trader joes are going to be the death of me//beautiful view of a snowy day with our tree all lit up//toys for tots i hope this makes some kids chrismtas//not the prettiest cinnamon rolls but i made from scratch//bundled up in my puffy vest and chunky scarf on a snowy day//"bye buddy i hope you find your dad"//doctors appt//momma sent us christmas//watching astriocats//christmas lights drive//snowy day...again//i have become quite the book worm. currently reading delirium//may have wrapped my own gift to take away the desire to wear my new coat//love having christmas cards on display from family, friends and loved ones//sushi night//the in law have their tree up and i love it

just a little life update according to instagram. something not pictured is the amount of snuggles with the hubby. every since the tragedy friday i have been snuggling him a little more! have you been snuggling your loved ones more too?

now,  to a happier note. can we talk about about how christmas is this coming tuesday. uhh say what! are you ready? i just have some baking to do for parties on sunday and monday. oh and figure out outfits for the christmas festivities. what is your go to holiday treat? do share in a comment below and what is your go to holiday outfit?

even though i am so excited for christmas i can't help but feel a little guilty and sad for those who are going through a hard time during this holiday season and can't have the type of holiday we will have. i wish i could give back to everyone!!

xoxo

ps. i am going to be taking a little blogging hiatus from december 31st-january 7th && i am looking for 5 bloggers to guest post or host a giveaway while i am away. if you are interested please email me asap at abcde.the.blog@gmail.com. the topic for the guest posts will be revealed when you email me! :)

7 comments

  1. i have been doing the same we've been cuddling extra long around these parts. it's so sad what happened over in ct i couldn't imagine losing a love one in such a horrible tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, I know. Why is Christmas always sneeking up on us every year? Heaven, help.

    And I agree, I can't stop thinking about the tragedy, how strong the parents & siblings and families in general have to be right now and in what a (sometimes) miserable world we live in. :(

    Happy rest of the week. xo.
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. A little baking to get done, but I have no idea what I am going to where. I'm so excited for Christmas especially considering we are supposed to get a ton of snow tonight and that means a white Christmas!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like its not quite christmas because i've been working 8-5 everyday which makes it just seem like normal time. but i know what you mean.
    and holiday outfit, i think i posted one last week, you can never go wrong with plaid and a sweater, maybe throw a bow in there.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is FINALLY feeling like christmas! with all the snow Utah got yesterday!! whoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I just can't believe that Christmas is now one week away, and all of these pictures are getting me so excited ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe Christmas is already here. Felt like this holiday season flew by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls