1/25/2013

date night idea


you see dan and i, love us some hawaiian pizza. well...any pizza really. we also love to make our own. super easy too. all you need is some rhodes rolls {or pizza dough of your liking}, spaghetti sauce, toppings and cheese. && then you have yourself a freaking yummy dinner. im all about yummy and easy dinners! i do love to cook but, sometimes you just need an easy dinner on the menu. plus it makes a super fun date night in. 

do you love pizza as much as us? please say we aren't they only ones. what are your favorite pizza toppings?

happy weekend, loves!
xoxo

9 comments

  1. hahaha we were actually just talking about making pizza tonight for date night. we love to make pizza.
    ryan loves everything but i basically just love all the cheese possible you can get on there.
    we are basically pros now. haha.
    jk

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a bunch of pizza stuff to make it for our wedding and never did! What is wrong with us? I'll be using your lovely recipe. Minus the pineapple..I'm allergic :( Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. We are big homemade pizza fans. We like almost everything on our pizza, but I think Dustin's favorite is when we do BBQ chicken pizza--bbq sauce, sliced red onions, provolone and mozzarella cheese, chicken, and pineapple. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute idea. great pictures!

    -chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! This looks so good and easy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really really love this easy idea! i think i need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been craving pizza. and i believe this is something i could make haha thanks for sharing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and B loving making our own pizza but we go the extra easy route and get the stuff out of the can. I should try this though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm. now i MUST make pizza. sounds delish. hope you're almost all the way better. ear infections are NO FUN at all. loves!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls