saturday afternoon after the snow finally let up {guys, we got over 2ft on this weekend...insane!} we drove down to provo to for our photo session with ashley. {cannot wait to see them and share them with you!!!}
&& then we went to hang out with our favorite cousins/friends annie + michael helvey. we had dinner at noodles & co, then fondue at their apt {mmmm!}. it was so much fun. lots of laughs, chocolate eating, and apples to apples playing. we love the helvey's and are so glad they are family. {we love you guys! xoxo}
did you all have a great weekend? do anything fun?



my weekend wasn't nearly as fun as yours! and i cannot wait to see all those photo-shoot pics!! :) i hope you have a happy day.
ReplyDeletexo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com
As your aunt and Annie's mom, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful you have each other!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteim excited to see your photos.
ReplyDeletei still need to get some photos done.
that is not by my tripod.
fingers crossed we can make it happen.
and thats so fun that you got to see your cousins!
i love noodles and co
and chocolate fondue, so good.
K
I have been really meaning to start doing a fondue night! This was just the temptation I needed. Delicious and So so fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Thanks for stopping by! I love your cute blog. Excited to start following you!
ReplyDeleteRebeccawithanR
Ohh I miss you all. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you guys!? That fondue looks fantastic too. ;)
ReplyDeletexo
Hailey
www.somethingdevineblog.com
okay now all i want is fondue. must. have. soon!
ReplyDeleteso fun to see you :)
xo
so so fun! nothing better than fondue and friends! XO love following you!
ReplyDeletechaseandem.blogspot.com
i want to eat all things in this post, and i like whatever is happening in the last photo. that's all.
ReplyDelete