AHHHHHHH.I'm so excited!:)
OH I cannot even tell you how excited I am for this!!!! I need to start searching for someone to go with, Jake hates it more than anything! hahaa
When does it come out? No No NO! I can't yet. I haven't finished the second book!
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. These images. Yes. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE!!!! LOOOOVEEEEE.
EEEK! This made me squeal :D New follower (just because of this, haha jk) CAN'T WAIT! Also that valentine swap sounds pretty awesome!XO Samanthahttp://designerinteal.blogspot.com
GAAAH!!!!!!!!!
i literally CANNOT WAIT.
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can! Have a happy day! :)
Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls
AHHHHHHH.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited!
:)
OH I cannot even tell you how excited I am for this!!!! I need to start searching for someone to go with, Jake hates it more than anything! hahaa
ReplyDeleteWhen does it come out? No No NO! I can't yet. I haven't finished the second book!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. These images. Yes. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE!!!! LOOOOVEEEEE.
ReplyDeleteEEEK! This made me squeal :D New follower (just because of this, haha jk) CAN'T WAIT! Also that valentine swap sounds pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteXO Samantha
http://designerinteal.blogspot.com
GAAAH!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei literally CANNOT WAIT.
ReplyDelete