2/06/2013

a little love before love day


this guy.
he loves me even im when dramatic
&& i love that we can be together forever. 
i love you, babes! 

xoxo

6 comments

  1. dawww you guys are sooo cute!
    did you get photos done just because?
    they're beautiful :)

    -Marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute photos! Cute quilt too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You have so many followers and it makes my blog look pathetic! I grew up just around the corner from Dan, we were "wardies" you could say! You guys are such a cute couple. Love the pictures and all of your blog posts!
    XO COURTNEY
    www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I'm your newest follower! Excited for your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls