2/19/2013

anniversary photo session


a few weeks ago we had our pictures taken by ashley from ashley eliza photography. it was so fun. i just love ashley and i am so glad i can call her a real life friend! i am in love with these photos and can't wait to frame some. i wanted to get some new pictures of us before our 2 year anniversary, which is coming up in march. phew time is flying by! i loved how she captured our personalities. she is pretty is dang talented!

thanks so much ashley! 
xoxo

13 comments

  1. this is soooo cute! i want anniversary picturesss :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so beautiful. Ash is an amazing photographer. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the close up one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. same sweater! haha i love that sweater... could wear it everyday, but then people would definitely notice :)

    very cute photos and happy 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! i'm so happy you like them. we had so much fun. i think my favorites are of you guys in the blanket as well as you guys having a snowball fight :) loves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorbs.Two years is a big deal! Time flies by so quickly! I love these pictures so much. Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are too cute! :) I wish I could convince Zach to take photos! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are too cute! :)
    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I am your newest follower from the blog hop, hope you can return the favour and stop by my blog http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! These pictures are adorable! You are so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, new follower from the GYB Blog Hop. Such nice photos, you guys are so cute! :) Congrats on the anniversary as well!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls