+ tried a new recipe and it wasn't that great. i was bummed out to point i almost cried about it haha. im such a baby!
+ friday night we had a little date night in, dinner and a movie in a fort. it was the best. we watched hot rod {which is what we watched on our first date} so fun!
+ saturday day we went and had our selves a little fish taco date for a late lunch. do you live in the salt lake area? go to lonestar taqueria, like now!
+ saturday day we went and had our selves a little fish taco date for a late lunch. do you live in the salt lake area? go to lonestar taqueria, like now!
+ sunday we got together with my family to celebrate that cute baby girl up there for her blessing day. i love that baby cousin of ours, she is such a sweet addition to our family. um, how cute is she? can we talk about those cheeks? they are the best.
+ my cousin annie from what the helvey gave me the cutest necklaces ever. thanks buffy! see her etsy shop here.
+ watched the oscars {end of it due to walking dead being on and hubs not forking over the remote} and totally cried when gorgeous jennifer lawerence won and when ben affleck was giving his speech after he won. gosh, im a baby!
this weekend turned out to be a pretty good one, even it though it snowed. did you do anything fun this weekend? do tell! one more thing, can you believe february is almost over. say what!!
happy monday, loves. hope you all have a good week!!
xoxo
xoxo

I felt so bad that Jennifer Lawrence fell!! She was so sweet! Did you see her reaction when she won? TOTAL shock. And I used to work right across the street from Lonestar, at Fitness Together! Crazy...don't think I've had a fish taco from there since I was pregnant with Berkley...I need to go back...And I'm pretty lucky to be the mama of "that baby girl"!! :)
ReplyDeletei love forts, so much. and hot rod, so funny.
ReplyDeletesounds like a good weekend.
K
Your blanket fort is so stinkin awesome! And isn't it so disappointing when you try a recipe you're all excited about and it's a flop. Boo. It makes me way sad when that happens to me.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you cry a lot because I do ALL the time. We must be friends or something.
ReplyDeleteDon't ever cry over spilt milk...or mediocre pasta haha :) I love those necklaces
ReplyDeleteI love your date night idea! watching your first date movie is already so sweet - but in a fort makes it even better!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the GFC collective link up.
Hi there - new follower from the linkup! Cute blog, can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteRachel
http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/
sounds like the perfect little weekend! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteThose necklaces are adorable, and that baby is precious!!! How perfect!
ReplyDeleteAnd trust me, I always want to cry when a recipe doesn't work out for me too!
xo TJ
Your baby cousin is so adorable! And don't worry, I cry when my recipes suck too. lol.
ReplyDelete