2/01/2013

happy list >>> february


+ the love of my life 
+ blogging friends 
+ looking at old photos 
+ the power of the priesthood 
+ old episodes of greys
+ secret valentines 
+ tea in my favorite mug 
+ a clean house 
+ spending time with good friends 
+ my loving heavenly father 
+ date nights with my love
+ sleeping 
+ newborns 
+ brownies 
+ family 
+ modern medicine 
+ being able to hear out of my right ear {something i can't do 100% yet but i tell ya i did take it for granted!}

what would be on your happy list? leave a comment below or if you post a happy list leave the link so i can check it out! 

xoxo

9 comments

  1. love everything on this list.
    i hope you can restore your hearing fully!
    also hope we can meet up!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Handsome/fun/worthy BF
    -Ward temple trips with carpool
    -Work out classes that make me sore but strong
    -Primary Songs
    -Reading my cousins' blogs
    -Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eryka is in my happy list.
    and my happy list is that eryka can hear something out of her right ear.
    and... happy for blog friends.
    and husband.
    and warm weather that i take for granted.
    andddd sand. :) the sand dunes.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I love your happy lists!

    my happy list:
    broseph.
    hockey.
    new boots.
    working out. (crazy I know)
    Lauren Conrad books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great happy list, especially "the love of your life, looking at old photos, a clean house, spending time with good friends, and date nights with your love"! I'll be joining in again at some point this month! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great list. Just stumbled upon your blog. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://aprilh1692.blogspot.com/2013/02/happy-list.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I made my list and linked back to you!

    http://www.thejessicalblog.com/2013/02/a-happy-list.html

    Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I only just learned of the Happy List posts and I think it's such a wonderful idea that I did one of my own! Thank you so much for sharing your list. It's so neat to see all the little things that make each person feel good and happy. :)
    Jodene
    http://theletterhouse.blogspot.ca/2013/02/a-happy-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls