2/28/2013

hello to you new readers and to you old ones!


in the last few months this blog has had increase of views and readers. i figured it was due time for a get to know you post. i want to you guys to get to know me as well as, i want to get to know you newbies, and you oldies too!

in order for this to work i will post 6 facts about me below. i then would love for you to post 6 random facts about you in a comment or email. since, i can't personally know all of you i would love to get to know you guys a little bit this way.

6 things about me:

1. i was born + raised in california. but, love utah so much and dont miss ca that much.

2. little kids often mistake me for their mother at the store or mall. always so funny, when a little kid comes up to me to try to hold my hand or something. the mothers are always so embarrassed. haha.
 
3. i am a worry wart. i am constantly worrying about things. sometimes to the point i feel sick.

4. if dan wasn't allergic to cats we would so have one. huge cat lover right here!

5. we knew we were going to get married after 1 week together. when you know, you know!

6. i have a serious love affair with pasta. like no joke guys. give me a bowl of pasta and im a happy girl. 

now, it's your turn. in a comment or in an email {abcde.the.blog@gmail.com} tell me 6 things about you! i really am looking forward to getting to know you all. be sure to leave your blog link, so i can check your corner of the internets out! 

ready, set, go....

xoxo

10 comments

  1. You already kind of know, but what the heck? I figured I'd just do this anyway :)

    1. I've lived in Utah my whole life, other than the 18 months of my mission that were spent in Guatemala or El Salvador.

    2. Kids NEVER mistake me to be their mom, but I feel like I AM the mom sometimes of the 150 7th graders that I teach.

    3. I think worrying is a given when you're a woman. So yes, I am also a worrier.

    4. If I didn't hate the idea of pets, we would probably have a puppy or two by now.

    5. It took me 9 years to finally accept the fact that I wanted to marry Matt. When you're slow, you're slow.

    6. I have a serious love affair with chocolate. We're currently trying to take a little space from each other, but we're not succeeding very well.

    :) Torrie

    http://autodidacticambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!

    one // I'm insecure about almost everything.

    two // I love hot dogs. I wish we had hot dog stands everywhere, like in NYC.

    three // If I could, I would run away from all my problems and just travel Europe, claiming I'm Canadian.
    {if you don't know, Europeans hate Americans}

    four // Nobody thought that Joey and I would last 3 months, and here we are 5 years later.

    five // I'm a shopaholic. Thanks mom.

    six // I forgot how much I love the music from OTH and am currently listening to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as a CA native living in utah i am impressed {and shocked} you don't miss CA that much! haha i wish i felt that way!!! i guess i'm just not cut out for the chilly winters here :)

    new follower :)

    www.fivefootseven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol youuu are so hilarous!! you just have a mom vibe i guess :)
    and im from hawaii but i actually really like utah too!
    don't know if i would go so far as to say i like it more than hawaii... but its still an awesome place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1// I dream of the day I own a French Bulldog (and they day I have a dishwasher)
    2// My favorite season is summer. Can we skip these last few weeks of winter and the whole season of spring?
    3// I am addicted to ice cream (well, almost all sugary foods)
    4// I am engaged to my best friend
    5// I currently live in the cutest college town (Ann Arbor, MI) but plan on moving to CA the day after I graduate. I know I will miss Michigan, but I am ready for a change of pace
    6// My name is Courtenay (Court-en-nay), everybody thinks it is Courtney, so now I tell people my name is Court

    I blog over at www.lovecourtxoxo.com - Come say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me and pasta are bff's though I'm sure my waistline doesn't agree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I thought my husband and I were very fast in coming to a decision to get married. Angel told me when we first got together, "I don't want to tell anyone that we're together till we know for sure we're getting married." ....he started calling his friends and telling them about us a week and a half later. I still think you guys have us beat!

    That's so funny about little kids mistaking you for their Mom! I've definitely had that happen before! Poor kids.

    I blog at www.therandomwritings.com. Great to get to know a little bit about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is crazy you guys knew so quick! So neat though. I was definitely the dominant one in our relationship, haha! I said I love you first,brought up marriage first, etc haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you are from California and your husband grew up in Utah. My husband and I are the other way around. I was born and raised in Utah and he's always lived in California now we reside in CA!! Found your blog on Stories of Kel blog swap! Great idea by the way. Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls