3/18/2013

our anniversary getaway

this weekend we stayed at the little america hotel in slc and went to a fancy dinner at texas de brazil. it was the perfect way to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! 

before dinner we shopped a little at city creek. got some amazing bath bombs at lush and swooned over bedding at anthro. then we stuffed our faces. the food was so good guys. like, i am still dreaming of those fried bananas. 

after dinner we got some cheesecake to go from cheesecake factory and headed back to the hotel. carmel for the husband and key lime for me! {mmm, i wish i had some right now!} after we had dessert we put some chairs on our balcony and enjoyed the cool air while we talked. it was the best, i love those times with the hubs when we can just talk and talk forever. the rest of the night was spent just relaxing and it was the best!

saturday afternoon we went to my dads house to have a little family party with my grandparents who were in town from ca. it was so fun to see cousins, grandparents and my aunts/uncles! we love our family!

did you all have a good weekend? 

8 comments

  1. this looks like such a fantastic time lady.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eryka! That looks sooo fun. I love little america. That's where we stayed the night of our wedding. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anniversary weekend looks pretty darn perfect!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Looks like you guys had an amazing time. :) And those cheesecake pictures are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like an amazing weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like personal posts like this! Keep doing them!
    The Little America looks beautiful! Happy 2 year,I'm happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Happy Anniversary!!!
    2. Holy moly, what a beautiful room!
    3. How freakin' cute are you guys?!?
    4. You had me and steak and cheesecake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all you can eat Brazilian steakhouses! And looks like a lovely time. Happy belated Anniversary to you. -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls