4/03/2013

a happy list

photo via

blossoms
sunshine
conference weekend 
baseball games 
cuddles with my love 
new phones 
snapchat with kay 
mint nail polish 
family
seeing results already from insanity 
the gospel 
good hair days 
blogging friends



what's on your april happy list?? 

7 comments

  1. i love this! & i love happy lists! most of these are on my happy list as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you nailed it. That's my happy list too :)

    And I just pinned that picture yesterday. So excited for spring, and tulips, and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working ALL THROUGH conference weekend :( Which is really stupid because now I have to watch it in chunks and pieces for the next week and a half after! It also means I'll be watching it alone since everyone else already saw it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh snap chatty with you is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New phones are always fun! I also love conference weekend! I am looking for some mint nail polish right now!!! Can't seem to find any that I love though :( Blogging friends are the BEST! So blessed to have them! And I think good hair days are my favorite!!!
    XOXO
    dani
    www.lovemedanimarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your happy list sounds just right! I love that you appreciate the little & the big things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are def. on my April happy list....plus my birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls