4/08/2013

according to my phone

 did some re organizing in the closet....out with the sweaters and in with the maxis//insanity is going well. starting to see results {cardio recovery is my fave!}
i love me some fluffy clouds//rachel and i at her surprise party
husband made conference morning waffles mmm//conference was amazing and i found much needed peace
dan fell asleep during conference, so did i..haha//mad men is back and i am so happy!!

there you have some instas from lately. i really should take my real camera out more often. bad blogger, right here.

did you guys have a good weekend? did you watch conference? what was your  favorite talk?? i LOVED L. Whitney Clayton's talk and Henry B. Eyring's So good.  

happy rainy monday!

5 comments

  1. I think my favorite was President Monson talking about when he started the fire in the field when he was a little boy! I loved L. Whitney Clayton's also! Henry B. Eyring's are always outstanding! Conference always brings me peace also!
    XOXO
    dani
    www.lovemedanimarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of the Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning talks!!! I can't want to get my Ensign and study them more!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. conference was SO wonderful!!! I loved that talk as well. I need to do the same thing to my closet.. hope you're having a fabo rainy day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl on your insanity workout! :) i want to eventually do it...i keep conveniently putting it off... ;D

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it, thanks for the advise! I just started writing a blog, would you like to follow each other? follow me and I'll follow you back! great blog!
    xx

    www.11pmconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls