4/15/2013

it's a blogger thing...


this saturday, alacia, kim and i hosted a little blogger favorites party in draper. it was my first time attending a blogger meet up and i was beyond excited. it was so much fun to finally meet the girls i spend hours talking to. i love that utah is the blogger capital {basically!}

we each brought 3 of our favorite items and did a little raffle type thing and we all ended up with 3 fun items! i got a sweet cd from hailey, lipstick from gentri {pssstt the husband LOVES it}, and a cute bow from amy. it was a blast. we had fro yo and just chatted for a few hours. i feel so blessed to have these awesome ladies in my life. blogging is the best and i love the friendships i have made! 

the ladies who attended: 
hailey from something devine 
gentri from gentri lee 
kirsten from k&r
alacia from hoodwinked 
kim from life as bird 
rachel from mr. jp & me 
elise from hunters of happiness 
amy from harris inc. 
marsa from the daylee journal  
&& me

if you don't follow these blogs you should. they are awesome. && to those who couldn't make it....we missed you all!! 

thanks for the fun afternoon ladies, let's do it again soon!! 
xoxo

11 comments

  1. SO JELLY!! You got to meet Gentri!! LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay SO fun :)
    thanks again!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great!!
    Thanks for organizing Eryka!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhhh! seriously so upset i couldn't come! next time next time :) looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved this :) we will definitely have to all get together again! thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is adorable! You are from California? Which part? My husband and i WERE married in the Sacramento Temple on March 18th 2011!! So cool.

    Newest follower :)

    <3 Kyla

    ford-ology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun!! I wish there were more Canadian bloggers!!

    Pop by and check out my give away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad i wasn't able to make it! glad you ladeis had fun. love all the cute gifts :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I wish I lived around more bloggers, so jealous : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun!! I wish I lived farther up north! It seems like there are a LOT of blogger meet-ups!! Looks like a great turn-out, great job on putting it all together!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls