snapshots from our weekend
this weekend was so warm and amazing. saturday we were going to go on a hike but, dan went to help our brother in law doing some yard work stuff. so i stayed home and made some flower pots {diy to come soon!} and planted flowers. i also did some house cleaning since we had jase + rachel coming over for some bbq hamburgers. they were so dang good {good job daniel!} after dinner we played our favorite game LIFE. so much fun! thanks for a fun night guys! ps. lets seriously go camping soon!
man, this weekend was the best. if it could be 75 degrees all year i would be happy! maybe not because i do love me some fall weather. anyways, did you guys have a fun weekend?
happy monday, loves!
Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls
Haha look how hard I am concentrating at the game...I look ridiculous. Aaaand we're SO excited to go camping soon! Let's do it for sure!
ReplyDeleteMy husband loves the game of Life! it looks like you had a great weekend! I'm so jealous of everyone who got to spend so much time outside!
ReplyDeleteAmberly
http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com
Looks like such a fun weekend! I want to buy some pots and put them on my front porch! Yours look darling!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
dani
http://www.lovemedanimarie.com/2013/04/day-to-night-peplum-tops.html
I always love seeing snapshots of around the house! You have such a sense of style!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I want your house! and I love your printable in the kitchen! AMAZING!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry for stealing your husband on Saturday
ReplyDeleteLove that print in your kitchen!
ReplyDelete