5/20/2013

a maxi kind of day





maxi: love culture at city creek//cardigan: nordstroms//belt: d.i//white tee: downeast//sandals: target

i didn't realize this dress made me look so wide. oh well. it was comfy. this weekend was one rainy one. i couldn't believe all the rain we got but, we need it. anyways, this weekend was pretty fun lots of time with dan and good friends. i feel so blessed to have the friends we do. they are the best!

did you guys have a good weekend? 

7 comments

  1. I LOVE this outfit. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling Eryka! I love the cute cardigan with it!
    XOXO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love comfy maxi dresses! :) They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! I love maxi skirts and dresses


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! I love this! You look SOOO adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't look wide -silly girls, we're always our worst critics haha
    I think you look beautiful and I love that you paired this with the cardi!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxis are my favorite. And that cardigan is to die for! You are adorable and I LOVE your sense of fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls