5/23/2013

bits + pieces


these are our fave drinks so good//new additions to casa de clark//i ombre'd my hurr//lunch date//dinner with the in laws//rainbow//cute niece bailey//sunggles with baby shailee//best show ever is back! 

this is what life has looked like. well minus the still being sick part. what is the deal? so over it. i need to start taking vitamin c daily or something. so done being sick all the time! i haven't cooked dinner in so long. this week was the first time in forever i actually planned dinners out and cooked. poor dan has been fending for him self. haha. 

any dinner ideas you guys have, feel free to send them on over! 

7 comments

  1. we love pesto chicken, pizza, paninis, and homemade mac n cheese.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING with you hair! I was just thinking how GORGEOUS you looked in that pic! :) And, oooh, what are those drinks??? I love guava, they sound so YUMMY!!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite dinner to make lately has been pecan crusted chicken salad!

    Court @ lovecourtxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That burger sign has me craving a burger.
    It's always a bad thing to blog on an empty stomach lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with your new hair! i miss my ombre days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls