5/08/2013

i have a thing for newborns

it's no secret that i love babies and cannot wait to have one of our own someday but, guys really i love babies. on friday we went to see kyle and stacys new baby girl shailee. she was born on thursday, that whole day and friday i was soo excited to meet her. dan was too! we really love having friends with children it's so much fun.

we went to the hospital for a little and got to snuggle her up. she is so dang precious. i love newborns so much. their tiny features melt my heart. plus i love seeing my husband hold a baby it's pretty hot. cannot wait to see him hold our babies someday. {nope, not pregnant yet!!! hahaha!} 

congrats kyle and stacy on baby girl #2. she is beautiful and we are so glad you guys live here. love you all! 

6 comments

  1. I LOVE babies! My husband thinks they look like aliens, but there is nothing better than snuggling with a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love newborns, too. It's seriously a problem!! Can't wait for you to have one someday, too. You're gonna make adorable parents. Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the exact same way! i could hold, look, and stare at babies ALL DAY LONG. haha just the other day i babysat my 6 week old nephew for a few hours and i was in heaven. feel free to come hold my baby anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwww newborns!! i love that little newborn stage. heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah man, I miss having a newborn! They're so fun to cuddle and so incredibly sweet...despite the occasional screaming. ;-)

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls