5/16/2013

six things


1. gatsby was amazing. they did such an amazing job on this movie. leo was the perfect gatsby! did you see it? i saw it the other day with my sister in law kelly. we loved it! let's discuss. 

2. hubby told me he could possible work a day in st george or vegas sometime. that means a little weekend getaway could be on the horizon. can you say pool time? i have been dying to wear my beverly swimsuit! 

3.  it's slurpee season. yess. best thing next to a snow cone. which we have yet to have a snow cone this season. maybe this weekend.

4. why did nbc have to cancel smash? i am so sad about. i loved that show! 

5. i love that hubby of mine. he is the best. the end. 

6. being sick is the worst. so over it. praying i am better soon, i feel like i am always sick. ugh!

&& one more thing. you like the new abcde look? miss kay from smalls the blog is a genius. i love it so much!! thanks b.davis!! xo

13 comments

  1. Such a fun look! I love that font -do you mind sharing what it is??

    And I definitely still need to see Gatsby. I wasn't a fan of the book, though...

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I love that you love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look! and you xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl i loved the great gatsby, sooo good.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new look! and you xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to see Gatsby but I haven´t had time for cinema lately :(

    your photos are lovely by the way ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um loved the great gatsby! Tempted to see it again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics, cute blog, cute niece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new design :) And Gatsby, I haven't stopped thinking about it since I left the theaters. ahh, perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute new look! :) A weekend away, relaxing by the pool sounds so nice! I've never gotten into Smash yet, what do you like about it? I'm always looking for new shows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. K dying at the new look!! AMAZING! You are darling as ever!
    XOXO
    dani

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get to feeling better soon. And I have yet to see the Great Gatsby. Everyone keeps telling me how good it is! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls