5/02/2013

stripes + dots


cardigan: american eagle {a long time ago}//shirt: from my moms closet before i moved//skirt: old navy last fall. buy one similar here//wedges: blowfish //necklace: urban peach boutique. see it here.

on sunday's im all about comfort. you see, i work with the nursery age children. so there is a lot of chasing littles around and playing with toys on the floor. so being comfortable is a must. skirts that are made from jersey material are my best friend. other than my maxis and my comfy dresses this skirt is a staple for my sunday outfits. it's from old navy and i wish i had got more when i grabbed this one. good thing they still have a ton of colors! i usually wear sandals or flats but, i took a risk wearing those 4 in wedges last week but, honestly they are so comfy that they didn't bug me too bad. 

im thinking of starting a new series on the blog having to do with my sunday outfits. since sunday's are one of the only days i put a lot of effort into my outfits. whatcha think? good idea? bad idea? or is that trying to hard? haha. i am by no means a fashion blogger. trust me. i am not that cool. haha. i always just feel so awkward having dan take pics of me outside. haha. anyways....whatcha think? 

9 comments

  1. love sunday outfits.
    i feel so awkward taking pictures.
    whoops

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday Style!! I do it, you totally should!
    P.S. cutest darn outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! A Sunday outfits series would be a lot of fun! I always need Sunday inspiration...I really need more dresses and skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see your Sunday styles!!! I majorly fail with Sunday outfits... I need to expand my wardrobe I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with them on the Sunday styles idea :) So cute that you're in the nursery. Everyone says that job is the hardest, but it sounds kinda fun to me. I'm with the 5 year olds in primary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, your outfit is so cute. Also, I want to tell you that you are looking SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i say do it! i love your sunday outfits. you look so cute, e. i need that skirt. stat! :) also, i am all about comfort on sundays. i never buy a dress unless its way comfy. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I love your Sunday outfit instas. I say do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say go for it!! Also, I LOVE the shoes you have on. I would like to see a side pic of those please. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls