6/19/2013

california in instas


i honestly didn't even take my real camera out the whole time. whoops. i was too busy enojoying time with mom and busy putting my sisters grad party together. so, these instas will have to do! sorry!! i know i've been so absent from the blog lately. truth is our pc is just too slow sometimes for me to have patience to blog. maybe i will start posting more often soon! if you need to get your abcde fix follow via instagram @erykaann  :) 


anyways, if you are still visiting abcde you are saints. i know things have been so boring around here lately. i promise i will post more often one of these days! 

xoxo

7 comments

  1. I'm so glad you got to go visit your mama and sis!! looked like a fun time and i loved following it on insta xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to just...put your camera away & just relax & have fun. I've missed you. And I missed you at the meetup. HOpe I get to meet you soon. I love you!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! need me some california. have fun!

    -Larissa
    jlcarrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls